Updated: January 14, 2021
What personal information does Diamond Professional Services, Inc. collect and how is it processed?
• What do we collect? Diamond Professional Services, Inc. collects your name and e-mail address.
*In terms of receiving a quote for your taxes or insurance policies, we collect the following:
1. First & Last Name
2. Date of Birth
4. Phone Number
5. Email address
6. Name(s) of dependent(s)
7. Date of birth of dependent(s)
8. Other tax information
• Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails through Mailchimp.
• Third Parties. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Diamond Professional Services, Inc. works with on the Site are listed below.
1. Cognito forms
• How will Diamond Professional Services, Inc. use your personal information? Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
- Your name and e-mail address are collected. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.c above.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
- If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
- We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
• Storing Your Personal Information. Diamond Professional Services, Inc.’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Diamond Professional Services, Inc. by deleting it from its possession.
• Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and IP information for website and server security
• You might be wondering what a cookie is? Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the server of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s server. No personal information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
• Disclosure of Personal Information. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.c above.
• Protecting Your Privacy. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as locked filing cabinets and the use of passwords on e-mail servers and unique passwords to access phones have been adopted to protect your personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. makes no promises, warranties, or representations about the manner in which your personal information is handled by Third Parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
• The Internet Can Be Unpredictable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to the interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Diamond Professional Services, Inc. over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Diamond Professional Services, Inc.’s control.
• Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Diamond Professional Services, Inc. tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Please contact us at email@example.com to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Diamond Professional Services, Inc. at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
• Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Diamond Professional Services, Inc.’s personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.